Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you have the time?


Excuse me, do you have the time? I love big clocks. This one is in my living room and measures 55 long x 37 wide. I am often asked "Is your clock big enough?" My living room walls are deep red and the quote on the top of the clock in the window wasn't showing up very well, so I painted the wall (behind the window only) a lighter color to compliment the face of the clock. I bought this clock at a craft boutique, but a crafter with intermediate experience could duplicate this project.

2 comments:

  1. it was nice to get to finally meet you the other day! {i hope you enjoy your bag!}

    i now know where kristin gets all of her spunkiness from!

    hope you don't mind if i tag along and follow your crafty blog! {i LOVE all things decor & thrifty!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome! I also love clocks, especially large ones!

    ReplyDelete