Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Necklace Holder

Items you will need for this project are:
Frame
Fabric and batting large enough to cover the area
Cork
Decorative knobs
Glue Gun
Cut your cork according to the size of your frame opening. Cut 2 layers of batting the same size. Place your batting side on wrong side of  fabric and cut fabric larger than your cork so you can pull the edges around.Pull fabric tightly and glue in place taking special care at the corners.
Make holes in the back of your cork for decorative knobs. Place your knobs through the holes and poke through fabric. You may need to make a slit in your fabric for the knob to fit through. Put your frame back together and enjoy!!!

3 comments:

  1. This I love, what a cool idea. My little boy is just starting to grab, so my necklaces in a pile on the dresser is SO not working! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie. Just found your blog. I love this. The black and orange is so striking too. If you have time, feel free to stop by and check out some of my projects. I'd love your thoughts.
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete